• 2,826ha (more or less) of freehold titles
• An extensive sheep, cattle and deer breeding unit with some finishing capability
• Situated approximately 12km west of Mossburn and 40km east of Te Anau, on the Te Anau-Mossburn Highway
• Mt. Hamilton offers a balance of developed flats, easy down country and oversown tussock hill
• Comprehensive range of buildings including four houses, five stand woolshed, deer yards and cattle yards
• Approximately 1,863ha deer fenced with balance of property subdivided by permanent fencing
Estimated stock numbers to winter 2017 include:
2350 Romney ewes, 400 ewe hoggets, 60 rams and killers, 635 Angus cows, 290 R1yr heifers, 18 bulls, 2080 Red hinds, 900 R1yr hinds and 50 stags.