• 1,359ha (more or less) of freehold titles
• A well developed paddock and tussock sheep and cattle property capable of finishing stock
• Situated approximately 20km south east of Manapouri and 40km south of Te Anau, on the Blackmount-Redcliff Road
• Jericho Farm has a northerly aspect and a balance of flat to easy rolling paddocks, developed hill country and tussock hill
• Full range of buildings including three houses, four stand woolshed, cattle yards and farm office
• Well subdivided by permanent fencing and there is a reticulated water scheme to the flats and easy hill paddocks
Stock wintered in 2016 include:
4851 Perendale ewes, 1525 ewe hoggets, 101 rams and killers, 266 Angus cows, 122 R1yr heifers, 52 R1yr steers and 10 bulls.