• 413 Hectares - Cattle finishing and supplement making property.
• This is an outstanding cattle finishing property with excellent infrastructure.
• Attention to detail is evident throughout - water, buildings, fencing, strong fertiliser history.
• Lane system throughout the farm.
• 4 bedroom executive homestead, 1 x 3 bedroom house and 2 cottages.
• 7 stand wool shed, deer shed with concrete floor and wash down lockable 5 bay shed.
• Wintered 2016 - 400 rising 2yr steers, 200 rising 1 yr bulls, 200 rising 1 yr steers, 100 rising 1 yr dairy heifers, 700 ma ewes, 200 rising 1 yr steers purchased in spring.
Crops - 45 hectares in maize, 45 hectares in silage, 8 hectares in rape.
Trees - 13 hectares in mature pines.
Attention to detail is the one phrase you will repeat as you explore this magnificent cattle finishing property. The fences, access, water, buildings, pasture development has all been done to a very high level. All the infrastructure you need is already present on this property. The end result of this is the ability to graze and finish large numbers of cattle with the lanes enabling easy access to the mobs which is paramount through the winter months. The contour lends to the extensive supplement making that the Vendor has taken advantage of.
If you are seeking a premium cattle grazing farm, I can highly recommend this farm.
If you require a Property Information Memorandum then please email Peter Wylie.
Plus GST (if any)