All roads lead to Allport, a farm for all seasons. 138 hectares of highly desirable farm land in the very picturesque location of Paengaroa, Bay of Plenty. A short drive on the expressway to Tauranga and Mount Maunganui. Serviced by Te Puke or the village of Paengaroa and easy access to Rotorua and Whakatane.
Milking 320 cows through a 29 aside dairy shed. Herd is wintered on ample hay country as the farm has large portions of horticultural land available as hay, silage or cropping. The farm has a good water supply and is well tracked and a good standard of fencing with approximately 44% mowable.
Very comfortable main dwelling along with a good range of additional farm buildings.
Property details are
• 138 hectares in 2 titles
• A mixture of soil types and contours
• 29 aside dairy shed and 3 barns
• Large implement shed and work shop
• Approximately 44% mowable hay country
• Reliable on farm spring water supply
• Good standard of fencing
• Milking 320 cows
• Very handy central location
• Scope for development and loads of potential here
• Approximately 2.4ha of standing pines millable. Approximately 10.5ha replanted
Phone or email to receive a copy of the full information memorandum email@example.com