Looking for an already popular, almost new Lodge with a separate owner's residence? Inverlair Lodge is it!
• Situated beside the iconic Otago Central Rail Trail
• Includes six en-suited bedrooms (capacity for 16 occupants)
• Commercial kitchen, dining area (licenced for 26), two spacious living areas
• Heated by a diesel fired burner with radiators throughout the building
• Outdoor relaxation areas including a privately situated spa and stunning views
• Separate near new three bedroom owners residence
Inverlair Lodge is effectively a new turnkey business providing a very sound net income approaching 2000 bed nights in an 8 month season and impressive forward bookings. Currently managed by the Vendor with part time staff. The property is offered with the best of presentation, fittings and plant together with the near new owners residence. A wonderful opportunity to work and live in beautiful Central Otago, well located to one of the most popular tourist attractions in New Zealand and providing a superb spot to stop and take in the vistas that only Central Otago offers.
Price - $1.19M plus GST (if any)