• 40.4658 hectares finishing / grazing / lifestyle
• Consent to take surface water for irrigation from a spring on the property. (A) consent for 30 litres per second. Electric pump, Easy Rain irrigation system
• Heavy deep soils, mainly flat contour, rectangular shape in 11 paddocks with natural spring water for stock water
• New cattle yards, steel sheep yards on concrete pad, hay barn, laneway
• Handily situated 8km north of Cheviot just off State Highway One
• Excellent, elevated, north-facing building platform providing magnificent views of the Kaikoura Mountain Range and surrounding hills
The offering of this property for sale provides a great opportunity for prospective purchasers to acquire a high-producing irrigated block of finishing land in a sought-after area.