• Near new, large, spacious and warm cow barn with consent for 465 cows
• Currently wintering cows in the barn - come and see for yourself!
• 174.7985ha in total area (subject to final subdivision) offered by our motivated vendors
• Westfalia-designed, 32-cup herringbone dairy shed with large yard
• Impressive and modern effluent storage - two large storage tanks have been installed alongside the cow barn with capacity for 4.5 million litres or 120 days' storage
• Very good ground water irrigation consents
• Summerhill stone, five-bedroom home plus office and separate award-winning, modern, Keith Hay modular cottage with two bedrooms
Several purchasing options exist including:
1. The dairy platform - 563 Hudsons Road, approximately 99ha
2. Run-off 1 - Hudsons Road, approximately 26ha irrigated
3. Run-off 2 - 853 Hudsons Road, approximately 22ha
4. Run-off 3 - Hudsons Road, approximately 25ha irrigated
The sale of Arthursley Farm provides a unique opportunity to purchase a well organised unit, future proofed for wintering and also the ability to increase production by milking through the barn during the season.
With the location close to Lincoln and Christchurch, what a great investment this represents.