• Home & Income In Tourist Destination near Kai Iwi Lakes
• Fantastic opportunity to walk into existing tourism opportunity, with options of renting cottages out long term or holiday accommodation
• Home, four bedrooms, open plan living extended into new refurbished kitchen, opening out onto large sun catching private deck and internal garaging
• Two bedroom cottage nestled amongst subtropical gardens
• One bedroom cottage, north facing patio
• One bedroom sleep-out with kitchen and lounge, patio
• Ample sheds with power, could be converted into more accommodation
• Sheltered park like grounds with purpose built playground
• Access to Ripiro beach via walkway, 2.5km to Kai Iwi Lakes
• Title pending
• $795,000 + GST (If any)
Travel north-west on tarseal roads to this beautiful property set in park like grounds. A buzzing accommodation operation over summer months with many happy return customers and options to convert current outbuildings or purchase the three bedroom or four bedroom homes situated side by side to add to this property.
An olive grove is to the side of the main home, a paddock behind for horses or pets, you could even have laying hens.
This 1.3ha property is a mere 2.5km from Kai Iwi Lakes or 2km through a private access 4WD road to Ripiro Beach.
Other options also for purchase - can be viewed on our website: pggwre.co.nz
A.4 bedroom home adjoining Ref: DAG26863
B.3 bedroom home adjoining Ref:DAG26861
C. 27ha of bareland Ref: DAG26864
This whole property has been run as an accommodation business and has been very successful over the summer months contact us for more information if looking to purchase whole business.
All titles are pending. View more information at kaiiwilakes.co.nz
Sale By Deadline
(Unless sold prior)
Closes 2.00pm, Wednesday, 15 November
Plus GST (if any)