• 226ha (180ha approx. effective) in 5 titles
• Two three bedroom homes in good order
• 32 ASHB with 400 cow rectangular yard
• New herd-move auto-wash backing gate
• Three hay/calf rearing sheds and 7 bay implement shed
• large metalled silage pad and blue shale quarry
• Reliable bore and roof captured water supplies
• 60 well fenced paddocks with well maintained races
• Approx. 15ha of turnips grown prior to regrassing
• Annual fertiliser with soil test available
This is a well presented honest dairy farm in a nice quiet location with the township of Kawakawa 3.5km away and the Opua marina and boat ramp only 15 kms away.
The vendor presently operates a well farmed operation of around 320 MA cows averaging 125,000 kgs MS (farm high 129,000 kg MS) with the cows going on once a day milking from xmas at the latest. Eighteen hectares of the property is in pine forestry but most are being harvested at present.
A 42ha nearby run off that has been utilised in the past to grow maize and haylage along with partial wintering of some of the herd may be a purchase option.
If you are looking for a dairy unit of around this size cruising along nicely but with some production potential for those inclined then this property is worth viewing. Bring an offer.
Vendor wants to move on, present all offers.
Price is PLUS GST (if any)