Harptree Farm is a highly productive 195.04 hectare cattle finishing / dairy support farm at Hororata. Productivity levels of pasture, fodder crops and cattle growth rates are exceptionally high, which all combine to produce a very desirable farming unit.
• Approximately 100ha irrigated, flat home block on free draining silt loam soils and 95ha on clay-based rolling downs
• Currently approximately 98ha is irrigated, with CPW Stage Two construction shares purchased to supplement the current system
• A high number of well-subdivided paddocks
• Easy stock movement provided by both fenced laneways and public roads
• Seven separate titles offering future options
• Highly productive pastures and high yielding crops on soils with high fertility levels driven with good inputs of targeted fertilisers
• Excellent infrastructure including cattle yards, woolshed, covered yards, hay sheds and workshop facilities
• Near new, large, executive home set in established gardens with extra garaging
The great location, executive home, quality soils, excellent infrastructure and high-producing stock offer a fantastic opportunity for buyers to purchase a piece of some of the best Canterbury has to offer.