Kawatiri - Murchison Highway
• Two separate titles (subject to survey) available in the very picturesque Buller River Valley
• 12.6 hectares (more or less) - $260,000 plus GST (if any)
Mostly all flat terraces providing suitable grazing for sheep, cattle or horses. Improvements include hay shed plus cattle yards with loading ramp. Buller River frontage with native forest surrounds. Perfect environment for those seeking self-sufficiency and living with nature.
• 4.0 hectares (more or less) - $120,000 plus GST (if any)
Very picturesque lifestyle with Native forest backdrop 2ha approx. flat grazing suitable for sheep, cattle or horses and balance native forest Perfect environment for those seeking self-sufficiency and living with nature
• Located 32 km to Murchison township with Area School, Hospital and many other essential services these two properties provide an opportunity to secure a lifestyle property in a rural district that boasts superb fishing, hunting, kayaking and numerous other outdoor recreational pursuits
• Contact the Vendors exclusive agent to arrange a viewing