• Tucked away at the end of a cul de sac, is a delightful 1.24ha lifestyle.
• No visible neighbours and the beautiful view will appeal to those wanting complete privacy.
• Immaculately presented three bedroom brick and tile home, with family room, en suite and double garage.
• It's a warm home with a log fire, tinted windows and solar hot water to reduce the power bills.
• Extra, separate garage with power, concrete floor and room for a workshop, plus a large carport.
• There's enough room for a couple of beefies or a pony, with stockyards and the convenience of town water.
• This little gem is totally rural yet only 6.5kms from the CBD. It doesn't get much better than that!
• Buyer enquiry sought over $685,000. The vendors are on the move and can fit in with your plans.
SALE BY SET DATE
(unless sold prior)
Closes 4.00pm, Wed 4 October 2017
Open Home Saturday 9th September 1.00 - 2.00 pm at 52 O'Shea Road, off Pompallier Estate Drive.
• Please avoid congestion by parking in the cul de sac.