Anton grew up in a mixed farming environment, he is a passionate supporter of the New Zealand rural sector.
As a Bay of Plenty and Te Puna resident, Anton specialises in marketing orchards, farms and lifestyle blocks in the area north of Tauranga through to Katikati.
Anton is friendly, enthusiastic, positive and pays attention to detail. He has over 22 years of sales and marketing experience and has been involved in property development, land subdivisions and business management in residential and commercial construction. Over a period of 10 years he has been involved in approximately $50 million of property transactions.
In his spare time, Anton loves getting off-road exploring the back roads of remote New Zealand as much as he enjoys a good game of rugby and keeping fit. Anton and his wife, Elize, enjoy the outdoors, breeding Miniature Schnauzers, cattle breeding for meat production and getting their hands dirty with horticulture projects.
He has a growing database of buyers, property owners and professionals in excess of 3000 people.
Anton’s testimonials speak volumes about his professional and honest approach towards both buyers and vendors.
Since his debut as Rural and Lifestyle specialist agent in 2019 he has won multiple awards testifying of his success within the rural and lifestyle property market.
- National Marketing Excellence Award 2021 – PGG Wrightson Real Estate
- Finalist Rising Rural Star Award 2020 – REINZ national rural awards
- National Rookie of the Year 2020 – Overall, PGG Wrightson Real Estate
- National Rookie of the Year 2020 – Rural, PGG Wrightson Real Estate
- National Rookie of the Year 2020 – Lifestyle, PGG Wrightson Real Estate
- Rookie of the Year 2020 – Bay of Plenty
Anton would really appreciate a call if you or someone you know are considering selling a farm, orchard or lifestyle property in the Western Bay of Plenty.