Nell Macdonald has been selling real estate since the year 2000 but the challenge, the buzz, and the satisfaction of sealing the deal is still with her.
For Nell, it has always been about meeting people, building up good relationships, and giving the absolute best service possible. She has also been fortunate to have her husband, John, join her in real estate.
The highs of Nell's real estate career have been many but a few experiences that stand out have been her involvement with the sale of:
- 70 units in the Holdsworth Village
- 20 large sections in Riversdale Beach when they were first introduced to market
- Large 20 acre block of land in Greytown
- Large block of land at 4 West Street, Greytown
- Kitchener Street Information Centre in Martinborough
Real estate has been a very rewarding vocation for Nell, with many satisfied vendors and purchasers, and you can be confident that the service provided at PGG Wrightson Real Estate is simply the best.