Situated 20km from the township of Te Kauwhata is this flat 1ha building site situated in the country with rural views. Property is large enough for your home and pets. There are no building covenants. Asking $299,000 (GST inclusive).
This 149sqm north facing low maintenance brick home delivers a generous open plan living area with heatpump and comfortably contains the dining, lounge and kitchen. From the living area you have a natural flow through to the sunny patio and well fenced easy-care ...
2500sqm (STS) section on quiet country road approximately 6km from Morrinsville.
Elevated building site with panoramic views across farm land and of Mt Te Aroha.
This is a rare opportunity to build what you want, how you want as these sections are rarely ...
300.2767 Hectares - Nuggety Creek
• Located 14 km to the east of Murchison just off State Highway 6
• Deer and Beef cattle grazing combined with Manuka covered hills and Native Beech forest
• Grazable area is approx. 47ha comprising a good mix of flats and ...
Perfectly positioned and set well back from the road on your own long private driveway, this 1920s weatherboard home sits in a sunny elevated position on 18.8 hectares, with incredible views of Lake Karapiro and Maungatautari Mountain. The home features three ...
• 161.1483 hectares of rolling contour
• Five bedroom brick and roughcast home plus three bedroom second dwelling
• 40 aside herringbone milking shed, excellent calf shedding and implement sheds
• Cow production in recent seasons approximately 400kg ...
• Here is a grand opportunity to purchase 34.8ha of coastal land overlooking the Firth of Thames, near Kerata.
• A home built for stunning views and privacy. Woolshed, yards and loading race. • Mainly new fencing subdividing the block into four paddocks ...
• Private, peaceful, elevated home overlooking the firth of Thames on 118.4ha of coastal grazing.
• Three bedroom home built in a stunning location and views.
Self contained sleep-out and 5 bay implement shed, two are lockable with concrete flooring ...
• 99.5 hectares of flat to rolling contour
• Current use is quality dairy grazing and supplement making
• Well raced, fenced, watered and with excellent fertiliser history. Has not missed a fertiliser application since 1976!
• Excellent cattle handling ...
• 776 hectares, more or less, of mixed contour, Manuka throughout
• Farm has been running cattle and 200 hives
• Manuka regeneration on farm, numerous hive sites.
• Contour goes from flat to rolling up to steeper hills.
• Three bedroom home, five bay ...
197 hectares, more or less, of rolling contour.
Just 13kms to Te Kuiti and 23 kms to Otorohanga.
Currently wintering 1200 mixed age ewes, 600 hoggets, 150 rising 1yr cattle, 170 rising 2 year cattle, 60 mixed age cows.
Bare land, good water and very good access ...
• 77.0817 hectares, more or less
• Easy rolling contour growing maize and grazing cattle
• Five bedroom homestead and three bedroom cottage plus numerous farm shedding
• For inspection, please arrange with the agent, Peter Wylie
By Way of Offers to be ...