• Five double bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Two living areas
• Can be separated into two living areas or kept as one large house
• Private off street parking and garage
• Fully fenced to enclose the young ones or the dog
• The ceiling, floor and most walls have been insulated
• 2 heat pumps and 2 wood burners
Options galore on this gorgeous 1929 villa that has been in the same family for 50 years. Situated in the rail trail town of Ranfurly, this property would be ideal as a B&B, Bookabach or just as a large family home with separate living areas for those teenagers or extended family.
The house could be separated into two separate flats if you wanted to rent one side out.
Heated by two heat pumps and two wood burners and features a sun drenched conservatory which is great for BBQs in the cooler months.
Art Deco Ranfurly is the heart of the rail trail, only a 10 minute drive to historic Naseby and basks in the Central Otago sunshine.
OPEN HOME: Saturday 4 November 2017, 11.30am - 12pm