Waiwhero Station comprising two blocks to be sold as one.
• Situated at 1116 Motu Road, Motu, approx. 85km north of Gisborne City on State Highway 2 and approx. 10km from Matawai township on the Motu Road
• Area is 531.2389ha (1312 acres)
• Wintering 5500 stock units. Angus cattle and Perendale sheep
• All clean country, flat and hill country, good natural water, strong fertiliser history, 2000mm rainfall per annum
• Four bedroom homestead with swimming pool and tennis court and 4-bay garage, additional four bedroom house, four bedroom shearer's quarters, five-stand woolshed with covered yards, two cattle yards, airstrip and bin, plus assorted sheds
• A run-off property situated at Moutohora Road, Motu. Approx. 5km from the main farm
• An area of 546.7678ha (1351 acres) with approx. 170ha in grass, balance in native bush bounding the Raukumara State Forest
A Memorandum of Information and an appointment to inspect are available upon request.