• Refurbished four bedroom two storied home
• Large concrete floored workshop
• Three bay implement shed
• Good set cattleyards with scales and head bail
• 33 weed free paddocks off a central race
• Plenty of water in every paddock
• Predominantly gently sloping or easy
• Winters around 130 rsg 1 year cattle on a never hungry basis
This is a very well presented and fertilised grazing block with a large home immaculately presented set well back from the tarsealed road. Very handy to all the services required to run it and less than 40 minutes drive to either coastline if marine activities are your thing.
A metalled central race system ensures a very simple to run operation that has a reputation for delivering very quiet well grown cattle with no dog necessary.
Ideal fattening block or for growing dairy replacements out as it has strong summer growth and most of the land is summer cropable or mowable due to its kind contour.
A block that should also please the wife.