1153 Shenandoah Highway, Maruia Falls
• Very tidy well maintained Dairy Unit with upside scope comprising approx. 83ha freehold platform area plus 3ha lease as well as additional productive accretion areas
• Milks 200 Cows currently - production last season 70,073kg ms
• Farm improvements include 22 aside HB dairy shed, Waikato plant and 250 Cow yard. A range of support sheds including 4 bay implement/calf rearing shed, 3 bay workshop/storage shed with power
• Stock & domestic water supply is via an on farm well.
• Effluent storage and distribution system is fully compliant
• Family home built 1996 includes modernised kitchen, three double bedrooms, updated bathroom, sunny lounge with log burner and wetback
• Excellent annual rainfall locality
• This very presentable entry level Westland Milk Products supply dairy unit located in the picturesque Lower Maruia Valley provides the perfect opportunity for a first farm purchaser.
• An added bonus is the option to continue leasing a nearby 79 hectare dairy support property
• Murchison District has a genuine community spirit and offers a wide variety of outdoor recreational pursuits
$2,300,000 plus GST (if any)
Land & Buildings