These unprecedented times bring the importance of space and the ability to be fully self-sufficient to the forefront of what is important in life.
2411 State Highway 30 allows for living on a larger section size than the postage stamp of the residential section in town being 5570 sqm (more or less).
• Aready structured gardens allow you to grow your own vegetables and herbs
• Space to grow your own freezer animals, you know the full origin of that food source
• A large couple's cave to reflect on the day's activities and fun filled evenings
• The kids will love the abundance of space and fresh air
• Easy commute to three towns
A healthy warm and cosy home retreat that has been fully double glazed for comfortable winter months, yet cool, for the bright summers to come. A property for all seasons.
Our Vendors have made it very clear, that due to their future building commitments - they want all serious offers presented.
Call Tracy or Graham today to arrange a private inspection today.