Horticulture does not get any better than this.
Introducing the GREEN MACHINE one of New Zealand's top orchard developments.
Benner Road is widely considered as one of New Zealand's top growing areas which offers premium rich soils with flat land and optimum altitude for growing kiwifruit.
Very seldom do properties of this caliber and size and in this location become available, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
329 Benner Road comprises of:
• 30.147 hectares total land area
• 23.98 can ha of green kiwifruit on Bruno rootstock
• The orchard is in four titles
• A five bay implement shed with workshop, toilets, showers and large lunchroom
• High quality concrete load out area for bin handling
• The entire orchard is irrigated via the Old Coach Road irrigation scheme
• Frost protection is by three strategically positioned four blade wind machines plus overhead water sprinkler system
As soon as you enter Aerocool orchard, you are greeted by a long, tar sealed, tree lined driveway making its way through this fastidiously maintained orchard. No expense has been spared on development of the orchard and it will be sure to meet the requirements of the most discerning buyer.
The 23.98 canopy hectares is divided into 20 blocks with perfect shelter, made up of cryptomeria, casuarina and poplar. The orchard structures are ag beam pergola throughout with excellent end assemblies.
This magnificent property comes highly recommended by PGG Wrightson Real Estate.
For Sale Plus GST (if any)