• Private, peaceful, elevated home overlooking the firth of Thames on 118.4ha of coastal grazing.
• Three bedroom home built in a stunning location and views.
Self contained sleep-out and 5 bay implement shed, two are lockable with concrete flooring.
• Approximately 100ha grazing subdivided into four paddocks
• Don't forget the fishing just a few minutes to the Waikawau Boat Ramp and some of the best fishing around.
• This property is up for tender on the 7th March 2018 unless sold prior.
Contact Agent for Open Day details.