• 39.3888ha of mixed contours, good fencing, water fed from a natural spring to the house and the troughs around the woolshed
• Well kept woolshed, yards and loading ramp, implement or storage shed
• Stunning coastal views from the property within a private setting setback from the road.
• Four bedroom, two bathroom open plan living with a freestanding fireplace with a deck adjoining this living area.
• Formal lounge with the original built in fireplace
• Full sized concrete based tennis court area, fully fenced in ground swimming pool, established gardens with vege gardens and fruit trees
• Vendor is downsizing and the property is genuinely for sale.
• Viewing by appointment only, so call Simon today to organise your viewing.
Tender Plus GST (if any)
(Unless Sold Prior)
3.00pm, Thursday 25th Oct 2018
PGG Wrightson Real Estate Office
4 Port Albert Road