• All flat - approximately 63 hectares STT due to Reid Central Canal upgrade - titles are being re-issued.
• Four-year production average 74,648kgMS, milking 210 cows
• 20 ASHB, calf rearing and storage sheds, half round barn
• Newly commissioned above ground Kliptank effluent system
• Three bedroom open plan home
• Four bedroom family home is also available by separate tender
• Lease land support blocks in close proximity are available by negotiation
• Multiple titles - possible lifestyle subdivision in the future
• Only 12.6km to Whakatane and only 2.5km to Thornton Beach and boat ramp for fishing and white baiting
Enjoy the benefits this property brings with a good summer location and in the friendly Thornton rural community. The Thornton Primary School offers all the advantages of a small country school and there are a choice of secondary schools close by.
With recent upgrade work undertaken, the property now has the most up to date effluent and drainage pump infrastructure in place bringing peace of mind to the new owners allowing them to focus on the job in hand.
With lease blocks available within walking distance of the farm, all bases are covered for winter grazing, the raising of young stock and for making supplements.
Thornton Beach and the boat ramp is handy for white baiting, fishing and boating and with Tauranga and Mount Maunganui an easy drive via the Eastern link, this property will have lots of appeal.
With the multiple titles, future coastal subdivision may even be a consideration in time, however presently it's a great farm, that is well supported with the most up to date infrastructure and leases on the doorstep.
Why wouldn't you be tempted. Call now for more information.