• Land area of 15.7280 hectares in two titles
• Three bedroom, one bathroom family home
• Hay barn, stockyards and load-out ramp
• Good spring water supply
• 2.4ha flat land suitable for horticulture
• Sheltered, warm, sunny and private situation
• Keen to sell, the vendor has found a new property
Amongst mature trees and very sheltered, the home has a separate formal lounge and a family room with good outdoor living towards the east. There is a separate double garage with extra workshop area and a truck shed.
Good growing land, with established avocados and kiwifruit in the neighbourhood, there is potential to develop at least 2.4ha of flats. The remainder of the land is useful beef grazing with room for the horses.
Our vendor has found her next step and wants this sold ASAP.