• Total Area: 59.3 hectares, native and pine forest
• 8ha (more or less) Radiata Pine planted in 2003, thinned
• Borders Crown and Opotiki District Council owned land
• Short distance of 15km to Opotiki
• Beautiful pristine Otara river on the boundary
Are you dreaming of owning your own piece of beautiful New Zealand for hunting or lifestyle?
This could be the one. It won't break the bank.
Get your tender in - our vendor aims to sell.
PLEASE NOTE: For any OPEN DAYS - contact the Agent if it is raining, as there is a river to cross, and he may have to cancel.