Early 2000's double glazed home, approx. floor area of 280m2
• Open plan kitchen (granite bench tops)/dining/living
• Real flame gas fire in living area
• Huge separate lounge and separate study
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Two further double bedrooms (one with ensuite)
• Main bathroom plus two separate toilets
• Large basement workshop/rumpus room
• Incredible views from the expansive patio
• Internal access double garage
• Manicured easy care grounds
Unrivalled views over Alexandra, the Hawkdun Range and Leaning Rock.
This spacious three bedroom, three bathroom home is well insulated and double glazed. Enjoy time with your family in the huge lounge with the most amazing views. The Master Suite includes ensuite with spa bath, shower and separate toilet plus spacious walk-in-robe. The spacious internal access garage is carpeted and includes separate laundry. A basement room is ideal for a workshop or rumpus room.
Beautifully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on lower Bridge Hill - an easy walk to the town centre and river track. Contact us to arrange your appointment to view!