• 463.1607 hectares freehold total property, or available in two blocks 210ha and 252ha.
• Situated north of Milton, 5km off State Highway one and approx 25 minutes to Dunedin airport.
• Quality infrastructure featuring a four bedroom two bathroom brick home built in 2006 and a modernised three bedroom brick home including double glazing.
• Four stand woolshed and combined covered yards (1600NP).
• Large five bay implement shed combined workshop plus numerous hay barns and deer shed
• Satellite sheep yards and cattle yards.
• Well subdivided, strong fertiliser history and rural water scheme.
• Stock wintered 2017 - 4600 sheep including 3600 mixed age Tauranganui ewes, 275 deer including 140 mixed aged hinds.
• Faithfully farmed by the Russell family this strong breeding and finishing farm features excellent animal health and production combined with quality infrastructure and location
Land owner is not registered for GST