• 729.1170 hectares consisting of 652.3 hectares of Pinus Radiata, Douglas Fir, Pinus Nigra and Macrocarpa
• Forestation planted from 1993 with approx 328.2 hectares of Pinus Radiata planted 1993 and 1994
• All silviculture work has been carried out to best forestry practice to gain the highest level of production per hectare for all species planted.
• Registered under the E.T.S and existing carbon credits are included in the purchase price.
• Proven forestry growth rate area approx 130kms of Southland and Otago ports and within close proximity to numerous saw milling and processing operations.
• Rare opportunity to secure mature and semi mature forestry and purchase into existing carbon sink.
• For further details and inspection arrangements contact the Sole Agents.
Tender closing 12pm, 31 January 2020