• 5.7483 hectare bare land block
• Located just 850m to Broomfield School, 6.9km to Amberley and 29km to Rangiora
• Established shelter belts along the road and northern boundary fences
• Additional established shelter belt eastern boundary belonging to neighbour
• One unit of county water with a 25,000 litre tank connected
• Power and phone connected on site within a small shed
• High-producing small block currently used for grazing, hay or baleage
The property is fenced into three paddocks with post and wire fencing.
The soils are Pahau, Salix, Eyre and Wakanui, as per S-Maps, which are moderately deep silty loams.
With its location, sealed road frontage and being so close to Broomfield School and Amberley township, this block is a real gem.
Some ideal building spots - call the vendor's agents now!