My motivated vendor's instructions are clear, sell so they can move on.
This lovingly restored 1930's villa was moved to this 10.6ha site in 1999 and re-engineered fully to comply with the modern structural and bracing standards.
The ambience is apparent as you enter this home with a clever combination of modern kitchen with butler's pantry, integrated into a world of yesteryear craftmanship including timber stairs, panelling and doors.
The views from the upstairs rooms across the expansive manicured lawns to the snowclad Torlesse Range must be seen to be appreciated. While the hangar and airstrip will be enough to quicken the heart of any aviator.
The many features include -
• 10.62ha of free draining soils in five paddocks
• 280sqm approx. two storey four-bedroom villa
• Separate double garage 48sqm approx.
• 80sqm three-bay shed fully enclosed
• 125sqm hangar with 12m opening
• 500m long grass runway with power lines taken underground
• Small set of sheep yards
• Wood shed, chook house and tractor shed
• 100 walnut trees grown from seedlings