• 15 hectares
• Blue - Brown rock quarry
• A million cubes of metal still available (approximately)
• Nine years to run with resource consent
• Two sheds and water from spring
• Selling as a full Going Concern
• Machinery, office supplies, Ford Ute
A great quarry that has been owner operated for 23 years and the time has come for the owner to move onto new pastures. The owner is offering the quarry with all machinery including digger, loading bucket, crusher, ute, large transporter etc - a large list of items are available . It is 23 kilometers from Dargaville town in a valley called Waihue. The quarry supplies the local farmers metal and also metal for contractors to use on the roads in the area. The owner also had three staff who help with the running of the quarry and he also does work with the transporter and helping with the digging up of kauri stumps. There is also room for a few animals on the grass area which hasn't been developed into quarry yet.