311 Hectares, Palmerston large developed sheep and beef property
• Located on the outskirts of Palmerston township this property is handy to schools, saleyards and all the amenities and only a short commute to Dunedin city.
• Seldom do properties this size become available in this handy location.
• Improvements include a 3 bedroom art deco homestead
• Near New 6 bay implement shed with two workshop bays with tractor door
• Calf rearing sheds ,3 stand wool shed and covered yards ,cattle yards
• The majority of contour is easy rolling with some steeper tussock breeding country
• A large amount of development work has been under-taken and the property is continuing to increase in production.
• Currently running breeding cows, prime and store cattle and breeding ewes
• Good lane-way, tracks and road access
Can be sold in conjunction with 45ha block at 133 Hughes Road. DUN28974