• 8.0020 ha (20 acres approx) of flat land
• Tile drained
• Currently growing approx. 2ha of Persimmons, 1.4ha of Royal Gala apples, 1ha of Pacific Beauty apples, a row of citrus fruit (non-commercial), the balance is bare land
• Shed, internal road and a small collection of feature trees
• Soil types - 1/3rd Makaraka clay loam, 2/3rds Makauri clay loam
• Cyclone Bola in 1988 deposited silt from the Te Arai river consisting Matawhero silt loam and friable topsoil
Plus GST (if any)
Contact Allan Cameron for further information or to arrange a viewing.