2005; four bedroom Lockwood home with attached double garage and adjoining two bedroom self-contained flat, all in an idyllic setting on 4.1ha which includes;
- Four double bedrooms with double wardrobes, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Modern open plan kitchen with pantry area and large combined dining lounge
- Main home is heated with fisher multi fuel fire on wet back
- Heat transfer system
- Self-contained unit is heated by heat pump
- Covered in veranda surrounds three sides of the house
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Tunnel house and numerous sheds
- American barn style shed with three phase power which includes work shop, bar, pot belly stove
- Eight paddocks, fish pond, chicken run and sheep yards.
All this in a sheltered position with well-established gardens overlooking the New River, just 12km from Shantytown.
Also available but not included in the sale is a 49.5 acre gold mining licence on this property and neighbouring properties.