There's a lot to like about this attractive, well located finishing property.
• Good sized modern home on elevated site. Self contained upstairs flat
• Nice outlook, good indoor/outdoor, large orchard, plenty of vehicle room
• Good buildings with both sheep and cattle facilities
• Excellent fencing, mainly 7wire P&B and 40 paddocks
• Fenced wetland area with pond and plantings plus a 1.8ha covenanted bush area
• Mainly easy contour and very good water - at least 1 trough per paddock
• Great fertiliser history with excellent weed free pasture
• The home is built in a direct replica of the Farm House of the Year 2002 from Masterton
For a comprehensive property Information Memorandum and Open Day details call the agent today!