• Well located in the renowned farming district of Menzies Ferry
• Some of Southland's most reliable soils with good fertility levels
• Aesthetically appealing with tarsealed road frontage
• 50 bale rotary dairy shed with ACR's and in-shed feeding with molasses
• Three dwellings plus numerous sheds
• Partially self-contained supported by a neighbouring lease block
A productive Southland dairy unit with scale which is supported by a neighbouring 44ha lease property. The farming operation is achieving very good financial performance. Access around this attractive farm is via an extensive lane network, with base lane material situated on farm. This is an inspection must!