• Three bedroom fully furnished family home in original and tidy condition
• Combined kitchen and dining area, separate lounge with heat pump
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Sunny north facing conservatory
• Separate garage with adjoining carport
• Sundry sheds, glasshouse and hen house
• Low maintenance 1012m2 section, partially fenced
This property is perfect for a first home buyer, the rental investor, the employer needing staff accommodation or maybe a more affordable lifestyle is what you're looking for.
A tidy home situated in Ohai, a small miners town tucked away in Western Southland, just 8km to Nightcaps and approx 45kms to Winton. Short distance to hunting and fishing spots, and the seaside. Western Southland boasts unspoilt scenery, lush rolling farmland, and an easy pace of life.
This property has been lovingly kept, yet still has so much potential for the next owner to make simple improvements. From the conservatory soak up the sun or the rural views. Be part of a small rural community, live the good life, with a chook or two, even grow your own veges.
Pack your bags, unlock the door, settle in, this home just about has it all!!
This is a link to a recent Southland Times article on Ohai: