• Three entrances off two different roads
• 110sqm Totalspan Heritage home finished to pre-lining stage
• Home and farm on two separate solar power systems
• Approximately 90 effective ha of pastures in 26 paddocks
• Commercial blue shale quarry consented to 5,000 cm pa
• New set of steel and wooden cattle yards
• Mature stands of native bush, balance flat to easy
• Fantastic LOCATION handy to all the bay has to offer
• A must view in the Kerikeri school zoning
This is a very attractive block with too many great features to all get a mention. Native bush clad slopes and productive river flats framing a blue shale quarry that is regarded by many as the best in the Bay. Raise the quarries profile a bit and under present consents and cost structures it should bring in $40,000 - $50,000 pa with very little work. Fattening stock, dairy grazing and maize growing are all alternative uses the balance of the farm has proven to be highly suitable for.
If the present home under construction is not what you are looking for there are other very private and attractive sties suitable for a possible dream home build.
There maybe an opportunity to buy only the bare block of approximately 102ha with about 74ha effective and the quarry or conversely the 16ha and the house as separate options with both sales being subject to title.
Best farm of its type in the area on the market at present.
For Sale (plus GST if any)