• 60ha in 4 titles
• Three bedroom home with solar panels
• Two bay implement shed
• Cattleyards and loading ramp
• Winters approximately 50 breeding cows
• Approximately 20ha of 25 year old purned pines
• Wide selection of ornamental and nut bearing trees
A very attractive block with areas of native trees, some river frontage boundary and 25 year old pines (planted at 6 meter spacings) and pruned to 5 meters. The grazing areas range from flat to steepish but the farm is well presented and predominately weed free. Plenty of natural water
Extensive renovation have been carried out to convert a building on the farm to accommodation but although not competed most of the major work is done and money spent. Further building site options on separate titles also a feature.
A relatively remote property but in a free health area and an easy drive to both the Whangaroa harbour and the Kerikeri township.
For Sale $870,000 plus GST if any