• THREE BLOCKS AVAILABLE - 12 - 41ha
• All with features hard to find in Bay of Islands
• All have been well fertilised
• All in the Kerikeri school zoning
• All feature free draining soils
• All suit possible further subdivision
• All have multiple sheltered private north facing building sites
• All have roading in place
• All will have water supplied for stock for minimum of 2 years
• All blocks to be sold subject to title
Lot 5 - An incredibly attractive 41.38ha block with patches of mature native bush scattered throughout. Very good races to every paddock. Numerous warm sheltered private building sites scattered throughout. Natural water.
Lot 4 - A 12.0ha block with approximate half the area being in grass and the balance in mature native bush. Several very good building sites.
Lot 3 - OPTION A
A 37.78ha block predominately in north sloping grazing land with a couple of small areas of native bush in the gullies. Bay of Island views. Spans two roads on side boundaries for easy access. Natural water. Possible option on a house and a bit more land.
LOT 3 - OPTION B
32.82ha block that gives more road frontage to Glendale Heights Road but removes access off Jay Road. Will also gain access to Pungaere Road via an unformed paper road.