7181B SH1, Pakaraka - 2.257ha
3 Tanakeha Lane, Kerikeri - 1.5254ha
• 3.7824ha in two separate locations
• Planted up in variety of male kiwifruit vines
• 24m x 18m Coloursteel building with 3 bedroom accommodation
• All necessary machinery and plant to operate the business
• One month work and under supplied market
• Good to run in conjunction with another business
• Unique Opportunity - Be Quick
One months work - insatiable supply of customers no competition. If this sounds like you than this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
This business is based on the growing of male kiwifruit plants only, harvesting the flowers ,and extracting the pollen then on selling this pollen to orchardist to enhance the quality and quantity of the fruit they produce.
The two blocks of male only planted vines are located at two separate addresses and further pollen is extracted from male flowers purchased off outside orchards as available. Harvesting and extraction is limited to pretty much the month of November only and the vendors are turning away customers for their pollen every year.
The offering includes all the plant and machinery required to operate the business, the two orchards of male only plant underpinning pollen production and a 18m x 24m Coloursteal shed with a three bedroom, two bathroom accommodation block on one end. A unique business in a rapidly growing industry and area worthy of further consideration.
Act Now ! For sale $1.4M plus GST if any - GOING CONCERN