3 Tanakeha Lane, Kerikeri - 1.5254ha
• Planted up in male kiwifruit vines
• 24m x 12m Coloursteel building with 6m x 12m lean too
• All necessary machinery and plant to operate the business
• One month work an under supplied market
• Good to run in conjunction with another business
• Unique Opportunity - Be Quick
One months work - insatiable supply of customers no competition. If this sounds like you then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
This business is based on the growing of male kiwifruit plants only, harvesting the flowers ,and extracting the pollen then on selling this pollen to orchardist to enhance the quality and quantity of the fruit they produce.
Further pollen is extracted from male flowers purchased off outside orchards as available. Harvesting and extraction is limited to pretty much the month of November only and the vendors are turning away customers for their pollen every year.
The offering includes all the plant and machinery required to operate the business, the orchard of male only plants underpinning pollen production and a 24m x 12m Coloursteel building with 6m x 12m lean too
A unique business in a rapidly growing industry and area worthy of further consideration.
$1.1M plus GST if any - GOING CONCERN