• 7.2658ha in two titles
• 2.88ha of G3 grafted 2015 and 2016
• Four bedroom brick home with sleepout
• Three bay implement shed and extra shedding
• Two small paddocks for the kids pony
• Well sheltered and no drainage issues
• On Kerikeri Irrigation system
• Handy to school bus and Kerikeri township
This very conveniently located orchard is displaying exceptional production potential with Seeka estimate of 39,000 trays produced for this seasons pick. That equates to an average of 13,500 trays per canopy hectare with approx. two thirds of the orchard being only two years off the graft and the balance threes years off the graft.
The home sits on its own title and features a large lawn with attractive plantings and a swimming pool to help you get through the far Norths summer.
A great property for all the family.