• 209.8654ha in three titles - GV $1M
• Approx. 66ha effective, balance tree and bee country
• Three bedroom home plus sleepout and separate office with many recent renovations
• 16 ASHB shed supplying Fonterra with solar water heating
• Largely gravity fed water system
• Two pond effluent system and wintering pad
• Currently milking 85 cows with all calves born reared to 100kg plus
• Coast to coast cycle track on boundary
This dairy farm is located in a warm peaceful valley 10km south east of Kaikohe and approximately half an hours drive to the Opua Marina.
The present owners are milking 85 cows on a once a day low input system with all calves born being reared on cows to 100kgs. This property could easily convert to an all calf rearing operation or equally as well as a beef finishing unit with the added advantage of its central racing.
Could be bought as a going concern operation that warrants a viewing.
$1.2M plus GST (Land and Buildings)
Rates: $5,423 pa