• Three bedroom bungalow type home with out room
• Woolshed with covered yards and old shearers quarters
• Three haybarns and other outbuildings
• HP water system and some natural water
• Takitu gravelly clay loam and Waimatenui clay soils
• Winters approximately 35 mixed aged cattle, nine sows, three horses and 20 sheep
• Some fertiliser applied most years to the 16 paddocks
This property is at the end of a one property road and is surrounded by forestry so if privacy and serenity is high on your list priorities then this could be the property for you.
All the surrounding forestry has been recently harvested and replanted so disturbance will be at a minimum.
Located approximately between Dargaville and Kaikohe (40 kms away) means that either coasts are within an hour and halfs drive away.
The land is all pretty easy contoured and has a bit of lease land attached. A river on the boundary adds to the attractiveness of the property.
The home is of good size and comfortable but could do with a bit of internal renovations for some.
Big enough to stretch out but small enough to keep the work load down.
For sale plus GST if any