• 28 hectare (69 acre) well developed deer farm
• Mixed contour with excellent improvements
• Stylish four bedroom, three bathroom home with multiple living areas
• Currently operating an upmarket bed and breakfast business
• Extensive outdoor decking and entertaining areas
• Mature tree stands and plantings with wetlands and pond
• A secluded and very private rural property but still close to town
Price plus GST (if any).
A unique opportunity to secure a small operating lifestyle deer farm with accommodation options in the Te Anau area. The property currently operates Whitestones Bed and Breakfast alongside the farming operation. The farm house has been extensively modernised and extended and includes four large bedrooms, two with ensuites, and an additional bathroom to service the other two bedrooms. Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, two formal lounges, designer kitchen, and central radiator heating. The extensive indoor outdoor flow and decking that wraps around the house is a real feature. Property boasts great views to the Fiordland mountains and is situated in a very private rural setting.
Inspection is needed to fully understand the great lifestyle you can enjoy with this property so call today to arrange a viewing. Viewing is by appointment only.