Te Anau farming opportunity
• 205.69 hectares (508 acres) bareland grazing unit
• Predominately flat to rolling contour
• Fenced into 30 plus paddocks
• On district water scheme
• Separate cattleyards plus woolshed with covered yards
• Currently operating as a cattle and dairy support unit
• Approximately 9km to Te Anau
• Numerous options for future building sites with outstanding views
• Small boundary on the Whitestone River
Lot 1 of a three lot subdivision.
An excellent opportunity to secure a stand-alone bare land grazing unit, or as an additional parcel to an existing operation. Well located being close to Te Anau on a sealed road. Various options for building sites if that is your future plans. Good improvements with full cattle yards, good size woolshed and covered yards. Well fenced. Drawing units from the district water scheme. Approximately 40 hectares winter crop planted each year. Currently operating as a dairy support unit plus rearing and finishing own cattle.
Boundaries shown are a guide and are subject to final issue of amended and new titles.
Deadline Private Treaty closing 12pm Thursday 7th November 2019.
Call today for further information or to arrange a viewing.