1602sqm paradise in the city with sunny, family, home privately located on a large subdividable (down to 325sqm) residential section, there's not too many of these large lots left!
This property would be perfect for a family that wants loads of room for children to run and play, or a savvy investor to develop. Over 1ha also available next door.
There are sea views from the master bedroom and pleasant, elevated views across farmland plus easy access to the Tauranga Waldorf school over the back fence.
• A modern warm sunny home with great outdoor flow to a large deck area
• Three large bedrooms and two bathrooms with a separate laundry
• Spaciously sized dining and kitchen with double doors accessing a sunny deck/BBQ area
• The lounge has a log burner with wetback and also has double doors opening to the deck
• Solar panels for efficient hot water heating
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
• Large decks and veranda for easy outdoor living
• Separate, large double garage and workshop for the toys
• Under the house could be closed in to create a rumpus room
• Tons of room under the house for dry storage or even create another room? The house is on wooden piles so its also easy to pick up and transport away
• Kids will love the cool playhouse with it's own deck, and there's a large vege garden with plenty of room for chickens
Handy to the Welcome Bay shops, local hot pools, Tauranga City nightlife and Mount Maunganui beaches.