1431A No 2 Road is a scenic and unique property. You may have the feeling of being hidden away in the wilderness, yet are only a short 14 kilometres drive (approx) to the Te Puke township with easy access to Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Whakatane and Rotorua.
This property is a horse haven with the ability to carry good stock numbers whilst enjoying the stunning native bush which is home to deer, wildlife and native birds.
Nearby is the Otanewainuku Kiwi reserve and a number of excellent bush walks.
• 14.7900 hectares total area
• Majority of easy rolling grazing land
• Balance pristine native bush
• Two storey substantial four bedroom home
• Modern kitchen and spacious living area
• Sheltered, sunny and private
• Numerous sheds and outbuildings
• A horse lovers dream
Phone or email to request the full Information Memorandum
Viewings by appointment.